Sun Pacific Federal Credit Union (SPFCU) is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our credit union.
As a member of SPFCU, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- SPFCU will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services- no more.
- SPFCU will protect your personal information. SPFCU will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- As a member of SPFCU, you have the opportunity to review your information and necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- SPFCU will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other business to offer a broader array of products and services.
- SPFCU will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information.